JJC Radio Frequency Wireless Shutter for Canon Pentax is designed for cameras that have a remote shutter socket.
1. The wireless shutter remote control replaces Canon RS-60E3, Pentax CS-205
2. Be compatible with
EOS 80D, 77D, 70D, 60Da, 60D, M5, M6, 30, 33, 50E, 300, 300V, 3000, 50, 500, 55, 500N, 300X, 7, 7s
EOS Rebel T7i, T6s, T6i, T5i, T4i, T3i, T2i, T1i, Ti, XSi, XTi, XT, Digital Rebel, SL2, SL1, T7, T6, T5, T3, T2, XS, 2000, G, X
PowerShot G5 X, G3 X, G16
SX50 HS, SX60 HS, G1X MARK II, G1X MarK III
ELAN 7, 7N, 7NE, II, IIE, DATE
G10, G11, G12, G1 X
K-1 Mark II, K-1, K3, K-3 II, K5, K5II, K-5IIs, K7, K10D, K20D, K30, K-50, K100D, K100D Super, K110D, K200D, K500, ist, ist DS2, ist D, ist Ds, ist DL, ist DL2, MZ-6, ZX-L, MZ-L, 645D, 645Z,
GX-1L, GX-1S, GX-10, GX-20, NX10, NX100, NX5
645, N, N1, NX, N Digital
1. Material: ABS Plastic
2. Gross Weight: 0.19 lb
3. Radio Channel: 16 Channels
4. Radio Frequency: 433 MHz
5. Working Range: up to 30 meters
Trigger your camera wireless or wired.
1. Wireless shutter shoots at five modes: single shot, delay shot, 3 continuous shots, unlimited continuous shots and Bulb shot.
2. Wired triggering allows you half press to focus, fully press to take photos, and wired triggering works even if the receiver battery is dead or missing.
Two LED indicators confirm pre-focus and exposure when in the wireless mode.
1. A Transmitter x1
2. A Receiver x1
3. CR-2 Battery x1
4. 23A Battery x1
5. A Connecting Cord x1
6. Manual Instruction x1
1-year 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
The camera is excluded.
Features & Highlights
- Compatibility: The wireless shutter remote for Canon T7 T6 T5 T3 T2 T7i T6s T6i T5i T4i T3i T2i T1i Ti XSi XTi XT SL2 SL1 XS 80D 77D 70D 60Da 60D,etc replaces Canon RS-60E3, Pentax CS-205
- Multi-Function: The system works at a 433MHZ frequency and 16 channels available. The transmitter can trigger the camera shutter at five modes: single shot, delay shot, 3 continuous shots, unlimited continuous shots and Bulb shot
- Long Working Distance: The Remote Shutter Release is a radio transmitter so you do not need to point it at the camera, allowing you to be part of the family pictures. The receiver simply connects to the camera shutter socket by a receiver cable. Range: up to 30 meters
- Convenience: The receiver has a 1/4"-20 tripod mount socket on the bottom, so you can mount the receiver onto a tripod. And Available to control different cameras by changing different camera connecting cables
- Flexibility: The transmitter is able to fire multiple receivers at the same time. The receiver itself with the connecting cable can be used as a Wired Remote Switch, half press to focus, full press to take photos
|Item Size:||2.99 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.13 pounds|
|Package Size:||3 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by JJC, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.