Product Description & Reviews
DJI Mavic Air Accessories, Use the ND4/CPL at dusk and dawn while shooting at 1/250th needing polarization, and reduce shutter speed by 2 f-stops. Use the ND8 in in partly cloudy conditions while shooting at 1/500th, and reduce shutter speed by 3 f-stops. Use the ND8/CPL in cloudy conditions needing polarization, and reduce shutter speed by 3 f-stops. Use the ND16 in partly to mostly cloudy settings shooting at 1/1000th, and reduce shutter speed by 4 f-stops. To film the highest quality video from your drone, you want to use lens filters to be able to adjust your shutter speed to double your frame rate. This makes each of your frames crisp and your videos much smoother. Polarization increases color saturation and reduces glare, but should not be used in low light settings or when shooting certain subjects like reflections or shady areas. After you attach a polarized lens filter to your camera, look through your viewfinder and rotate the lens filter until you see bright objects darken, so you know you have the correct polarization angle.
Features & Highlights
- DJI Mavic Air Lens Filters Accessories, made specifically for the DJI Mavic Air 4k Gimbal Video Camera - Passes startup initialization sequence, can be left on when turning on the drone during startup.
- Includes 6 filters: ND4, ND4/CPL, ND8, ND8/CPL, ND16, ND16/CPL ND = Neutral Density, CPL = Polarizer
- Multicoated optics minimize reflections, flares and improves image quality, Hydrophobic Nano coating reduces fingerprints fog, water and dust.
- High Quality Aircraft grade 6061 anodized aluminium frame is light and strong, feather light design, durable aluminum construction, crystal clear glass for high definition video.
- Comes with padded rigid carrying case. High quality inserts designed for easy installation and removal, even after wear and tear. Polarized lens filters stay firmly attached, yet can be rotated easily so you can line up the correct polarization angle. LIFETIME WARRANTY.
|Color:||Dji Mavic Air Lens Filters|
|Part Number:||mavic filter|
|Item Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.9 x 0.7 x 0.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Fstop Labs, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: MVC-CS-VIVID, ean: 0817465020272,
The vivid collection filter 3-Pack is part of PolarPro’s Cinema Series line. Featuring the highest grade glass and coatings delivering perfect optics. The Cinema Series is for pilots who demand the absolute best. The Cinema Series for the DJI Mavic feature an aluminum frame which is thin enough to stay on during gimbal start-up. The vivid collection for the Mavic contains ND4/PL, ND8/PL, and ND16/PL filters, for reducing shutter speed, removing glare, and increasing color saturation. Each