Product Description & Reviews
ExpertPower Sealed Lead Acid Batteries are made with the highest quality of materials available. Our Lead Acid Batteries are typically used for: Home Alarm Systems, Uninterruptible Power Supply(UPS), Lighting Equipment, General Electronics, Home Security Systems, Emergency Systems, Medical Devices, Electric Scooters, Solar Collectors, Wheelchairs and many Other Applications. Whether it's the SECURITY of your home, the MOBILITY of your machine, or even just a personal HOBBY, be sure to use the most efficient batteries available.
Features & Highlights
- GENUINE EXPERTPOWER BATTERY - The Most Trusted And Highest Reviewed Sealed Lead Acid Batteries On Amazon
- BATTERY TYPE - 12 Volt 7 Amp 20 Hour Sealed Lead Acid Battery With F1 Style Terminals. Operational Temperature : Discharge: -40 °C to +60 °C (-40 °F to +140 °F), Recharge Temperature: -20°C to +50 °C (4 °F to 122 °F)
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION - The High Impact Resistant Battery Case Is Made Up Of A Non-Conductive ABS Plastic. This Material Has a Strong Resistance To Shock, Vibration, Chemicals and Heat.
- AGM TECH - The Acid Inside Is Absorbed Between The Plates And Thereby Immobilized By A Very Fine Fiberglass Mat. This Along With The Valve Regulated, Spill-Proof Design Of Our Batteries Allows Trouble-Free, Safe Operation In Any Orientation
- USER FRIENDLY - Easy, One-Time Installation Of Our Maintenance Free and Valve Regulated Batteries Will Get Your System Or Application Running In No Time At All
- Charging Time - 4 hours - 12Volt 2Ampere Smart Charger
|Item Weight:||4.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.5 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.4 x 2.9 x 2.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.