Altura Photo AP-UNV1 Speedlite Flash for DSLR Cameras with a Standard Hot Shoe Mount
The AP-UNV1 is a super easy to use universal flash with powerful features. The AP-UNV1 can be used either on your camera for additional power or off-camera where it will fire automatically when it senses your camera's flash.
The AP-UNV1 makes a great gift at an affordable price, and perfect for photographers of all levels. We are sure that you will love this flash.
Note: The flash stand is located near the opening sleeve in the back compartment inside the pouch of your flash
- Guide Number: 38 meters (125 feet) at ISO 100
- Eight manual flash levels from 1/1 to 1/128 power with LED indicator panel.
- Wireless optical slave modes (S1, S2) with range of up to 33'.
- Tilt and swivel flash head.
- Built-in diffuser and reflector panels
- Automatic power-saving function and overheating protection
- PC sync socket for wired remote triggering.
- Super fast 4 second recycling time.
- Works with four lithium, NiMH, or alkaline AA batteries, or an optional external power pack.
Includes: Flash stand with tripod mount, and high quality protective drawstring pouch. Batteries not included.
Can be used with nearly any camera with a standard hot-shoe mount, including:
- e.g. Canon EOS 5D MK IV, 5D MK III, 6D, 1D X, 80D, T6S, T6I, T3I
- e.g. Canon Powershot G1 X MK II, G15, G16, SX50 HS, SX60 HS
- e.g. Nikon D500, D810, D5, D750, D7200, D610, D5500, D3300
- e.g. Nikon Coolpix P7800, Coolpix A, P7700, P7100, P7000
- e.g. Fuji X-T2, X-Pro 2, X-E2
NOTE: Only compatible with Sony cameras when used off-camera in slave flash mode.
Premium MagicFiberÂ® Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth included with your order.
Ultra-gentle! Extremely fine microfiber leaves zero scratches, streaks or marks. Safe for all lenses.